Welcome to the Twin Run community!
This space is for connecting with others who are helping raise money for Twin Research in the 2023 Twin Run, sharing training tips, and also encouraging each other (and some light-hearted banter!)
The goals of our community are to connect participants, create friendships, and raise awareness of twin complications together.
To meet our community’s collective goals, all members must feel safe and supported. To help everyone have the best possible experience, please take a look at our community guidelines:
- Introduce yourself to the group – tell us about you and what motivated you to join.
- Feel free to post questions and start discussions on any topics relating to The Twin Run
- Treat others as you would treat them in real life.
- Be polite and communicate with respect.
- Respect the privacy of other community members
- Utilize mentors and community managers for support
- Contact us directly with feedback at email@example.com
Rules and Restrictions
- Don’t share posts without permission
- Don’t share personal or private information
- Don’t post irrelevant messages
- Don’t post promotional content. No sales posts
- Personal attacks, trolling and abuse will not be tolerated
- Don’t post explicit, rude or aggressive content
In the event of someone violating these guidelines, we will take action to protect other members of the group. This might include a warning, or in the event of extreme or repeat behavior, the member may be banned from the community.
If you experience or witness any behavior that doesn’t follow our community guidelines, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. All reports are kept confidential.